Download the PMO Squad’s
2022 Research Report
Survey says… PMOs need help! We’ve been saying that for years and unfortunately, the numbers from our newly released 2022 Research Report back this up. PMOs are struggling to deliver value and justify their existence. But, survey results are only as good as the action they prompt. It’s like looking in a mirror, seeing that your clothes are wrinkled and then doing nothing about it.
Let the 2022 Research Report serve as your PMO mirror in the coming year. See how others across the globe are doing, reflect on how well your PMO is doing, and then decide right then and there what changes to make to transform your PMO in the year ahead!
Why You Should Download the 2022 Research Report
Below are a few reasons why the 2022 Research Report is worth reading:
- Insight from a Diverse Set of Respondents - A global community was surveyed from June to August 2022. 105 responses came in from 31 countries across 21 different industries. Companies ranged in size from revenues less than $5M to greater than $1B. Respondents included consultants, executives, PMO leaders, project managers, and business owners.
- Critical Findings that Capture the Current State of PMOs - Every survey has something that stands out and the 2022 Research Report is no different. Themes quickly emerged that show the PMO industry is in trouble. For example, 78% don’t measure PMO value; a meager 43% rate themselves as successful; only 59% of PMOs train their people; and, a paltry 20% of PMO leaders have coaches.
- Corroboration with Other PM Professional Organizations - While these sub-par results are hard to believe, we’re not the only ones coming to these conclusions. Within this report you will find data and analysis conducted by our team as well as comparisons to research conducted by PMI & PWC, PM Solutions, Antonio Nieto-Rodriguez and KeyedIn. Everyone is warning that PMOs need a transformation in 2023!
How You Can Use This Report
The 2022 Research Report is of no use if you just read it and stash it away in a drawer somewhere. Use the 2022 Research Report to:
- Get Ahead of the Challenges Facing PMOs - There’s turbulence ahead for PMOs. Maybe you haven’t experienced it yourself yet, but the pilot in the plane ahead of you is reporting back that there are dark skies on the horizon. Learn from what other PMO Leaders are experiencing and avoid unnecessary bumps.
- Serve As a Roadmap to Transform Your PMO - Now that you know what’s ahead, come up with a plan for how you will avoid the challenges facing other PMOs. That’s what PMO leadership is all about, making changes today that will benefit and bring value to your organization tomorrow.
- Reinforce Resource and Training Needs to Executives - You may have been sharing the need for more resources, strategic alignment, and training with your executive for years only for it to fall on deaf ears. But, when someone else from the “outside” says the same thing, it now becomes what needs to be done. Leverage the 2022 Research Report as the outside expert to help you transform your PMO in 2023.
Download Your Copy of the 2022 Research Report Today!
Download the 2022 Research Report today for the insight you need to transform your PMO in 2023. You’ll not only improve yourself and your team in the year ahead, but more importantly, make your PMO an indispensable part of your organization.Survey says…? Download your copy today!