The Consultant is tasked with advising THE PMO SQUAD client base in PMO best practices. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated leader who has run one or more PMO(s) and understands the value a well run PMO provides an organization. Ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of Project Management processes, Project Management Software and Consulting. The Consultant should have experience leading enterprise Programs and/or Projects either across industries or with a speciality in a specific industry.
* Leading on-site client Consulting engagements.
* Mentoring and collaborating with fellow SQUAD Consultants.
* Represent THE PMO SQUAD at events and professional functions.
* 5+ years of experience leading a Project Management Office (PMO).
* 5+ years leading large scale Programs and/or Projects.
* Strong communication skills.
* Self-starter, highly organized.
* Experience working in start-up type environment.
* A deep understanding of Project Management processes.
* An understanding of Project Management Software.
* Strong presentation skills.