Home of the Purpose Driven PMO and PMO as a Service
OUR SQUAD SERVICES
2018 Pulse of the Profession Results are in....
Are you placing a 50/50 bet on your Projects being successful? Contact THE PMO SQUAD to rescue your Projects and improve your odds for project success!
- On-time and Within-budget projects continue to hover around the 50% mark
- Only 23% of organizations report using standardized project management practices across the organization
- Nearly 10% of every dollar is wasted on poor project performance
- There is a wide divide in capabilities for Organizations who are Project Champions vs Under-Performers
We are proud to lead the charge supporting our Veterans as they transition into civilian project management careers. Along with our Partners we have developed this Mentoring Program to team Veterans with established Project Management Leaders.
Maybe I've gotten lucky but Erin is amazingly awesome. I believe the biggest success of this program rests on the participants. From the first conversation, my mentor established rapport and expectations for our relationship."
- LaKeisha P. Veteran mentee
Project Management Office Hours
Hosted by Joe Pusz, PMO Joe on Phoenix Business RadioX
Listen Live the 1st & 3rd Thursday each month at 11:00AM Phoenix time
Project Management Office Hours brings together leaders in the Project Management industry to discuss current trends, topics, and lessons learned. Whether you are an aspiring Project Manager or Director of a PMO, we have you covered with in-depth discussions from experts in the industry. Hosted by Joe Pusz, PMO Joe a long-time Project Management Advocate and CEO & Founder of THE PMO SQUAD.