Project Management with a Purpose
At THE PMO SQUAD we engage with Clients, Strategic Partners, and Industry Leaders to Advance Project Management Best Practices. We have developed long-term partnerships built upon trust and driven by results.
OUR SQUAD SERVICES
PM and PMO Assessments
PMO as a Service (PMOaaS)
PM Best Practices
Project Based Leadership
Project Management Training
Project Rescue & Recovery
Interim PMO Leadership Roles
PM Software Selection
Post Implementation Support
PM Software Admin
2018 Pulse of the Profession Results are in....
The 2018 Pulse of the Profession Report from PMI indicates that many of the trends from past Pulse Reports remain true. Key takeaways are:
- The #1 driver of Project success is an Actively engaged Executive Sponsor
- Organizations which align projects to Strategy perform better than those which do not
- 68% of organizations report using outsourced or contract Project Managers
- On-time and Within-budget projects continue to hover around the 50% mark
- Only 23% of organizations report using standardized project management practices throughout the entire organization
- Nearly 10% of every dollar is wasted on poor project performance
- There is a wide divide in capabilities for Organizations who are Project Champions vs Under-Performers
We are proud to lead the charge supporting our Veterans as they transition into civilian project management careers. Along with our Partners we have developed this Mentoring Program to team Veterans with established Project Management Leaders.
Maybe I've gotten lucky but Erin is amazingly awesome. I believe the biggest success of this program rests on the participants. From the first conversation, my mentor established rapport and expectations for our relationship."
- LaKeisha P. Veteran mentee
Project Management Office Hours
on Phoenix Business RadioX
Our show spotlights Project Management Leaders sharing stories of project success, industry best practices and lessons learned along their journey. We discuss current topics and issues within the Project Management community. Listen live the 1st & 3rd Thursday each month or listen to the replay at your convenience on Apple Podcast or by downloading the audio from the Phoenix Business RadioX site.